UCAS guide to UK universities and colleges. See World University Rankings link below for universities around the world.
Clearing is a service that operates between mid-July and September. You can take part in Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and you are in one of the following categories.
- You have not received any offers.
- You have declined all your offers or not responded by the due date.
- Your offers have not been confirmed because you have not met the conditions (eg you have not achieved the required grades).
- You have declined a changed course, a changed date of entry and/or changed point of entry offer.
- You applied for one course which has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full application fee.
- Your application was received after 30 June because it will not have been sent to any universities and colleges.
Interactive guide to universities and colleges, covering some 60,000 vital statistics on 150 universities and colleges.
Search for a course or a degree in the UK. Look for general, graduate and post-graduate courses by subject and area. Anything from Law to Leisure.
General resource for students from the NUS. Find news, advice, links, features and special offers or register for webmail.
Employment and training info together with information on many other topics from Family & Relationships to Health and the Environment
This site provides services and information for those in England who are interested in financial support for students in Higher Education. You can file your application for a student loan online.
Official Student Loan Company site.
University and College Admissions Service. The UK central organisation through which applications are processed for entry to higher education
Search top universities by region or course